Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Excited Face











If you can't already tell from my pictures, i am super happy about veterans day tomorrow, as there is no school! hurray!

The reason I'm wearing a jacket in some pictures is because it's so cold in New England! Though, i did suck it up for a little while to take a few pictures without it.

Also, I saw a picture in Lucky Magazine of a model wearing thigh-high socks and short boots (similar to mine). I really want to try this look, but the only thing stopping me is my lack of thigh-high socks. So, to compensate i put on shorter socks (borrowed from my mom) to peek out of my boots. They're definitely not thigh-highs, but they'll do for now.


Oh, and check out the cutie waiting for me when i got home!

hehe...he hates the flash of my camera (:




Whoops-almost forgot this part:
Skirt-Zara
Cardigan-Bob's
Boots-Zigi Soho
Socks-Borrowed
Scarf-Forever 21
Jacket-Gap

No comments:

Post a Comment