Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Please Explain...

why today is December 1st -the first day of my Christmas countdown- and it is raining outside! I decked out in white with high-hopes that the expected rain showers would turn into a snow blizzard. BUT NO! The weather God up in the sky decided to welcome December with windy, rainy, stormy weather. If anything, I am officially less excited about Christmas. So much for getting into the Christmas spirit.

*Don't let the pictures fool you. My smiles come from the love received by sister standing in the rain taking my picture. I'm actually quite upset.Well, not really. Just go with it.*


no explanation

my bum-bum

cliche pose

*snap*

trying to show my nails

not posed for, promise

in the rain

waltzing

and falling

Sweater-Ralph Lauren
Skirt-H&M
Tights-J.Crew
Shoes-Minnetonka

1 comment:

  1. Really cute look. i love the grey.

    thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete