Sunday, December 12, 2010

Whatever Tickles Your Fancy

Lately, school hasn't been treating me the best a.k.a. tons of homework, tests, and quizzes. So to cope, I've been focusing on the things that make me happy.


lots of food:

 

 

Christmas:

 



These two cuties:
















I super-seized Awkward and Awesome:

Awkward:
-That bad smell in gym class and wondering, is that me? as i casually smell myself.
-Finding myself stuck on the left side of the hallway going against traffic while repeating sorry, sorry, sorry, at every person you ram into.
-Not having any friends in gym class and having to partner up with the defective freshmen of the class.
-Tripping myself while walking in Uggs (they're so big and bulky).
-When someone compliments me on my haircut and after i say "thank you" the conversation falls silent since there's really nothing else to talk about with that person.
-Those protection goggles in chemistry class. Not exactly the most flattering things.
- My cat licking his rear while company's over. C'mon Mickey, save it for later.
-Awkward conversations with my chemistry teacher. *I'm hoping they'll get me a better grade* (it's called strategy)
-Feeling way overdressed in church, since when have Uggs become appropriate?
-Realizing that you're walking the wrong way down the hallway at school and having to make a complete 180 in the middle of everyone. (I avoid this at all costs, even if it means going the long way)
-The fact that coming up with awkward things is so enjoyable for me.

Awesome:
-Decorating the Christmas tree.
-Having a substitute teacher. (I really need to stop taking advantage of them)
-Cee Lo Green, in general.
-Eating some leftover cake at 11 o'clock last night. Worth every bite.
-The fact that mumsy has been so open to go out shopping with me (:
-My shaycarl shirt = incredible
-The saying: I'm like a bad penny, I keep popping up.

p.s. that smell in gym class wasn't me, promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment