Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's Over








As I stepped outside to take these pictures and saw the emptiness of my backyard, it finally occured to me that summer's over.

Jeans-Banana Republie
Tank-Express
Sweater-H&M
Shoes-Enzo Angiolini via Lord and Taylor

Close-Up


Today's Happenings:
-Started off the day with 12 hours of sleep.
-Went to Whole Foods with my mom.
-Saw Connie Chung at Whole foods looking at flowers.
-Casually (or not so casually) stared at Connie Chung.
-Ate a super delicious caprese sandwich.
-Choked on the sandwich (infront of like 20 people).
-Watched The Daybook's video and loved it!
-Went to Walmart to pick up a few things.
-Checked out some Digital SLR cameras at walmart.
-Bought my adorable 2 year old neighbor a birthday present.
-Came home and found that my new mascara smells toxic.
-Ate the other half of my black and white cookie.
-Nearly cried when I realized I had eaten the entire cookie.
-Took pictures.
-Held my breath hoping that my neighbors hosting a party next door wouldn't notice that weird girl taking pictures of herself (me).
-Plan on spending the rest of the day with Lianne (:
Oh, and waiting for Jessica to text me if/when they've won championships (for band).

No comments:

Post a Comment