Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My "Life"

Let's start with Saturday...

Well, this awesome girl named Lianne came over!

Totes man, Totes.


Now, on to Sunday...

Sunday's Happenings:
-Ate a cupcake for breakfast.
-Contemplated wether to start my english homework.
-Put off english homework and instead listened to VV Brown over and over...and over again.
-Attempted to do my hair like TheDaybook, but failed (while listening to VV Brown).
-Got dressed (again, while listening to VV Brown).
-Dad surprised me with news that I'll be getting a new phone soon (space button on current phone no longer works).
-Made peanut butter cups with mother.
-Had mumsy take pictures of me.
-Looked at the pictures to find nothing but blur.
-Helped mom move into her new cubicle at work which is in the worst location possible.
-Headed to pick up sissy from work but were 20 mins early.
-Went to starbucks to burn time-ordered an unsweetened iced tea lemonade.
-Had steak and potatoes for dinner.
-Finally did my english homework and the dishes (it's funny how productive I become at 8pm on Sunday).
-Went to bed.
*yes, i have many different names for my mother/mum/mom/mumsy.







Glamour magazine-the nail trend I am dieing to try!

(this pretty much sums up my priorities)




Monday! (Tried making Monday's sound more exciting with the "!")


I swear, my hair is taking over my face!


Sweater-H&M    Belt-J.Crew



Yeah, so my week has been pretty exciting so far! Scratch that, who am i kidding? I lead a boring life! Well, actually, now that i think about it, I have no life at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment