Saturday, November 6, 2010

Pre Christmas Wish

Please excuse my short absence. I have broken out in hives all over my neck and cant stand to take pictures of myself. So, in the mean team i decided to post the item i have been killing for (not literally) all month!

Bum-buda-dum!





Isn't it b-e-a-utiful!

And it has 18 megapixels! insanity-i know!
Though, it comes with a pretty hefty price-between $800 and $900


With that said, i might have to settle for a lesser quality camera, like....



Though this camera has 15 megapixels, it is still of great quality.
I have been deeply considering purchasing this once I have saved enough money.

What do you think? Is it worth waiting longer to get the better quality camera...or just buy the lesser quality camera sooner?



No comments:

Post a Comment